Aconite Café Tribe
We’re a welcoming place for both Readers and Writers, where we share our passion for books, with an emphasis placed on Fantasy. Did you love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Eragon, and more? This is the place for you!
- Reader Community. Do you love books? Because we do! Our members are the people walking around the office drinking the fourth cup of coffee in the morning because they stayed up until 4 reading their new favorite book. Did you just learn than X dies on page 394? Come commiserate with your tribe-mates and get recommendation on what to read next.
- Monthly Book Club. Want to share the experience of reading a book for the first time, or discuss a book you read previously? We have a monthly book club where we do just that! Look for Zach.
- Tribe Review Team. Want to get exclusive early access to newest fantasy? Join our review team! Members of our review team are free to take any book they choose, and leave a review on any major site.
- Accountability. Do you find it hard to stay motivated when you’re lost in the middle of your story? We have an accountability thread just for that, where our tribe members root each other on to keep one another accountable to themselves and their stories.
- Marketing Assistance. Marketing yourself as an indie author is one of the biggest hurdles in publishing. Don’t go through this without a tribe to help. In our writing channels, we have sections to discuss promotion, and ad tactics, plus a review team and launch party for any author to utilize. There isn’t always just one way to do things to create a successful publishing career. By having a group of writers you can discuss successes and fails with a group of people that understand the struggles and actively want to help everyone succeed. We aren’t competing against each other, we are competing against the world together.
- A Fan Base. We love the idea of having a one stop place for readers and writers to connect. There is no reason to have 10 different places to keep up with, when we can band together and create one place. So much goes into indie publishing, and the best way we’ve discovered to help indie authors is by creating a fan base for them. In our discord tribe each indie author has their own channel to discuss their books, and connect with their fans. We want this to be a place that authors tell their fans about so we can grow together.